Kingan packing

Brian Carlson

When Rapido brought out there first two runs of the GARX meet refers I Purchased several that were painted appropriate for my error. I’m trying to refine my modeling now that I know more now than I did then. I have a kingan car. I know kingan was headquartered in Indy and were acquired by Hygrade in 1952.

Modeling the Erie Main in NW Pennsylvania and a Pennsy secondary. What I’m interested in knowing is where the Branch house and other distribution points would be, (internet search is not helping, yet) and whether or not the car in appropriate in my area or should go to the sell box. Thanks.

Brian J. Carlson