Re: 2020 St. Louis RPM Update: PLEASE READ

hubert mask

Thanks guys.  Be safe and stay well.

Hubert Mask
Mask Island Decals Inc.

On Apr 26, 2020, at 1:19 PM, Daniel Kohlberg <dan@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Note: Feel free to forward this around to your friends and other groups / social media -- and please include the entire message!

First, The Bad News:

Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, we have made the decision to cancel the 2020 St. Louis RPM for July 31-August 1.

We have a responsibility in our community to reduce the spread of the virus and prioritize the health and safety of our families, attendees, vendors, clinicians and staff.   We made our decision based on recommendations from the local health authorities, the WHO and CDC.

Now, the Good News:

We have already signed the contract for the 2021 St. Louis RPM for July 30-31 2021 at the same Gateway Center in Collinsville IL.

In the meantime:

Keep building models and working on layouts. Let's make 2021 our biggest and best St. Louis RPM EVER. We'll see you there....

The St. Louis RPM website remains the best place to go for updates as we finalize the Clinicians, Vendors, Hotel Info and other details for 2021:

www.icgdecals.com/stlrpm

Stay safe everyone.

Thank you,

Lonnie Bathurst