From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of vapeurchapelon <j.markwart@...>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 8:20 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ASM Chrysler trucks (was WP Boxcar 20807)

Hello Bruce,

I would think that Intermountain wheel sets would fit nicely, e. g. (Or just email Mr Davis and ask for axle length.)
For someone considering to spend $40 for a pair of freight car trucks the extra 3 bucks for new wheel sets shouldn't hurt... ;-)

Greetings

Johannes

Gesendet: Samstag, 25. April 2020 um 23:32 Uhr
Von: "Bruce Smith" <smithbf@...>
An: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Very pretty, except for the fat wheels. Sadly no indication of semi scale wheels being available.
Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al