Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2020 um 15:31 Uhr
Von: "Bruce Smith" <smithbf@...>
An: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] ASM Chrysler trucks (was WP Boxcar 20807)
Johannes,

Someone selling beautiful trucks might want to consider the option of selling them with better looking wheels 😉 Just suggesting... if Tahoe can do it, other folks can as well. If we don't ask, we won't get what we want...

It's also not clear that the axles are needlepoint, nor is an axle length given. Having lost our source of a variety of length axles in Reebox, I'm sensitive to the length issue as I am not all that fond of having wheels flop around in trucks.

BTW, folks need to be careful when substituting wheels. I note that the wheel sets in these brass trucks are insulated on both sides, probably to help reduce the electric shorting issues.

Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL

Von: "Bruce Smith" <smithbf@...>
An: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Very pretty, except for the fat wheels. Sadly no indication of semi scale wheels being available.
Regards,
Bruce
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al