HELP NEEDED ON A LYSLE RPM PRESENTATIONB

WILLIAM PARDIE

 At the 2018 RPM meet at Lysle there was a very excellent presentation  on weathering.  I don’t recall who the presenter was.  When I returned home I printed the presentation.  This was a 38 page document covering box cars, gondolas hopper and tank cars.
    When I went to review it recently I discovered that in all my efficiency (or th usual lack thereof) I was missing pages 1 - 6 and page 18.  I would greatly appreciate if anyone could privide these pages ofr provide a link to the presentation.

Thank you for any help.

Bill Pardie