Re: Atlas 1932 ARA boxcar
From a post by Jerry Glow 10 years ago:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
• Body Style 1 Features: "Long tab" body, Murphy Panel roof, 4/4 Dreadnaught ends (this is the "standard" design)
MP, MEC, CofG, CLINCHFIELD, WM (Duryea underframes), BAR, D&H, I-GN, MI (???)
• Body Style 2 Features: "Long tab" body, 11 panel flat riveted roof, flat, riveted ends - SAL, L&A, NC&StL,
• Body Style 3 Features: "Short tab" body, Hutchins radial, 4/4 Dreadnaught ends - C&O, CP, NKP
• Body Style 4 Features: "Short tab" body, Viking corrugated roof, Buckeye ends - ERIE
• Body Style 5 Features: "Long tab" body, 11 panel flat riveted roof, 4/4 Dreadnaught ends - SOO
• Body Style 6 Features: "Long tab" body, Viking corrugated roof, 4/4 Dreadnaught ends - NS
• Body Style 7 Features: "Long tab" body, Murphy panel roof, Flat riveted ends
We couldn't find any of these; maybe they just threw this together.
From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of O Fenton Wells
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:00 AM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Atlas 1932 ARA boxcar
Does anyone have a spread sheet showing the different part numbers for this car with the different ends, roofs etc?
Thanks in advance