Re: NPMX 504 Mech Reefer

hubert mask

Thanks and thanks. Pick a NP and shoot it at me.

Hubert

On Apr 29, 2020, at 6:26 PM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> wrote:

Hubert

Looking forward to the exNH insulated box (not a reefer).

I have some more NPM photos if you need any.

Stay safe! :-)

Tim

On 4/29/2020 6:00 PM, hubert mask wrote:
Thanks Tim. Your x NH refer in PC is coming.

Hubert
On Apr 29, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> wrote:

I think your best bet would be 50 foot NPMX decals Hubert - people can use the
Athearn (PFE) reefer, or the old Pacific HO (later Silver Streak) FGE reefer, or
scratchbuild. Early mechanical reefers are a very tough sell because they were
built in small orders and are almost all different from each other.

Tim O'

On 4/29/2020 5:24 PM, leakinmywaders via groups.io wrote:
I would be interested in decals. However, only one or two sets, as I think the car other than the ends is a mostly scratch-building proposition. I believe these, along with one contemporary 50ft NPMX series, had flat a panel overhanging eave roof, but haven't located an overhead shot to confirm. There were only 25 of these 40 footers.

Chris Frissell

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*