Re: Greg Martin

Rich C

So sorry to hear that. I never met Greg personally, but had communicated with him many  times within our mutual groups. He was one of the first to get me interested in the Shake-N-Take group. He was always there to answer any questions I had. He supplied me with the necessary castings to augment my projects. As a matter of fact I am working on one of the 2009 projects as we speak, the UP S-40-10 stock car which he graciously provided me with the end castings. Now I have something to honor him with. The project actually started as a joint effort between Jim Hayes and myself, but now it has a stronger meaning.

It kind of hit me today, hearing this bad news.

Greg you will be sorely missed in all of our hearts and modeling circles.
May God bless you on your journey to Train Heaven.

Rich Christie

On Friday, May 1, 2020, 05:24:10 PM CDT, Bud Rindfleisch <blackdiamondrr@...> wrote:

Very sad. Condolences to his family. I really liked Greg's technique of using Post It notes to create seam shadows on boxcars.
    Bud Rindfleisch