Greg Martin

John Barry

I am deeply saddened by Greg's passing.  I've been following his progress and set backs over the last several weeks and praying for his recovery.  Although I don't have a long history with Greg, I was inspired by his Shake-n-Take clinic at Cocoa Beach in 2015.  So much so, that this middling modeler developed and presented this year's SnT clinic with a lot of support and encouragement from Greg.  I had some grandiose ideas for the clinic that Greg gently counselled  me into scaling back to the clinic you saw in January.  He was a guiding light for getting the Bx-34 done and I am honored that I had the chance to work alongside him this last year.  I was looking forward to more collaboration in the future, but that has been cut short by an invisible pathogen.  But my loss is nothing to compare to that of his family, who brought Greg a lot of joy.  I extend them my deepest sympathies.

John

John Barry

ATSF North Bay Lines
Golden Gates & Fast Freights