Re: Greg Martin

Dave Boss

       I'm so sorry to here of Greg's passing. I'd like extend my condolences to his family. I never met the man, but deeply enjoyed his articles, and knowledge of the hobby.

Dave Boss

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Tom Madden via groups.io <pullmanboss=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Very sad indeed. But if you were aware of Greg's medical history you knew he'd have a very hard time if he contracted the virus. When this all started a medical commentator said that when COVID-19 has run its course, everyone will know someone who dies from it. Not know OF someone - actually KNOW someone. It's disheartening that Greg's death checks that box for so many of us. I will remember his friendship, encouragement and willingness to share and teach. He was possessed of a great physical presence, and I'll always picture him running the Prototype Rails door prize raffle, commanding the room and demanding our attention with his big, booming voice. A true loss which diminishes us all.

Tom Madden