Re: Greg Martin

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

   Not having attended Cocoa Beach as yet I don't believe I ever met Greg Martin unless at Napierville 20 years ago
this year. I have followed his Shake & Take projects each year for several, however, and have always found them to
be a joy. He always seemed to present them with an "if I can do it you can do it approach", which is what encouraged
me to begin providing similar hands on clinics at the NEPROM several years ago. My thoughts and prayers now are
with his family for the loss they are facing and hoping for a recovery that I'm certain won't be easy.

Don Valentine