Re: nice scene showing a bulk oil dealership

Douglas Harding

The Jordan trucks were Mack Bulldogs. This is not a Mack bulldog. Might be a Fageol, predecessor to Peterbilt. But I’m not sure.

Parco was purchased by Sinclair in the early 30s. The town changed it’s name in 1943.

https://www.rawlinstimes.com/news/oil-shaped-the-history-of-parco-sinclair/article_3ff8a761-7455-5818-a1cb-eef5c1575560.html

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org