From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Storzek
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 10:36 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] nice scene showing a bulk oil dealership

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 06:22 AM, Douglas Harding wrote:

The Jordan trucks were Mack Bulldogs. This is not a Mack bulldog. Might be a Fageol, predecessor to Peterbilt. But I’m not sure.

Doug, I'm sure he meant the tank and tank fittings, which DO look like the Jordan tank truck model. These trucks date to the time when all you got from the truck manufacturer was the chassis and engine bonnet, and had to go to an independent body builder for the rest.

I agree with Fageol, it looks like their name in script on the radiator tank.

Dennis Storzek