nice scene showing a bulk oil dealership

Andy Carlson

Dennis, and others-

Fageols of this era have distinctive saw-toothed fins going down the middle ridge of the hood. The trucks questioned lack that trait, so I believe that they are some other brand.
-Andy Carlson

Look at these saw-toothed fins on top of the hood

On Saturday, May 2, 2020, 8:36:12 AM PDT, Dennis Storzek <destorzek@...> wrote:

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 06:22 AM, Douglas Harding wrote:

The Jordan trucks were Mack Bulldogs. This is not a Mack bulldog. Might be a Fageol, predecessor to Peterbilt. But I’m not sure.

Doug, I'm sure he meant the tank and tank fittings, which DO look like the Jordan tank truck model. These trucks date to the time when all you got from the truck manufacturer was the chassis and engine bonnet, and had to go to an independent body builder for the rest.

I agree with Fageol, it looks like their name in script on the radiator tank.

Dennis Storzek