Re: I’m trying to make out the owning road

Lee

An online search brings up this image from Salt Lake City.

https://collections.lib.utah.edu/ark:/87278/s60s039q

Lee Stoermer
Aldie, VA

On Friday, May 1, 2020, 16:14, Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

In the image below, I can see two boxcars. I’m trying to make out the owning road for the one closest to the camers, but I’m not successful so far. Perhaps others on the list will look at this and will know right away...

I see 5-5-5 ends, possibly Murphy style, or perhaps inverse Murphy (is that a term?). It also looks to have two doors on the side I that can see, making it an automobile boxcar. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Use the “Download” button to get a higher-resolution image, this will help.

Claus Schlund