From: Claus Schlund \(HGM\)
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 6:19 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Carnegie Steel built some of the earliest 65 foot mill gons

Hi List Members,

I have some more info on the 65 foot gondola CSCO 534... listed under Carnegie Steel Company, it is part of series 526-537 in the Dec 1930 ORER.

See info at the link below.

In particular, “Note A” references these cars and sez “Cars in series 526 to 537 marked C. S. Co., Homestead Works”. The notes further indicate “Make separate reports for cars marked ‘C. S. Co., Homestead Works’ to Wm. Donald, Auditor, Carnegie Building, Pittsburgh, Pa. June 1930”

Claus Schlund