From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Richard McQuade via groups.io <richardmcquade@...>
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2020 11:29 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] NPRHA decals for Rapido NP box.

To read white dry transfers I use a sheet of black construction paper behind them so I can read them. Maybe using a bit of tape on the top of the decal sheet and attached to  a piece of black construction paper behind the decal sheet could help with at least seeing the decals better. I haven't tried it with decals and the thickness of the decal sheet will make a difference but this might work in some cases. Nothing lost in trying it.
Richard