Re: NPRHA decals for Rapido NP box.

leakinmywaders

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:41 AM, Bruce Smith wrote:
I have heard the if you color the back of the paper with a marker, it helps to see the decals on the front."
This has worked for me on numerous occasions with decals produced by MicroScale, and some custom-printed decals from an Alps printer.  Best is one of those jumbo Sharpies that really saturates the paper.  With a standard issue Sharpie marker, you often have to go over it twice to get enough pigment into the paper. I've seen no ink transfer to the decal carrier, but results might differ with decals produced other manufacturers using different paper.

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT