Model Railroad 10 Year Archive 201-2019

Nelson Moyer

I purchased the subject DVD with the intent of loading the database to my desktop and searching across issues for freight car data like I do with the 40 year MR archive. Unfortunately, neither seems possible, as the disk is copy protected, and the only search function is for each individual monthly issue open as a pdf file. Even more objectionable to me is that the archive comes on two DVDs, meaning one must physically change DVDs to view the entire archive. None of this was revealed prior to purchase. Caveat Emptor!!

Nelson Moyer