From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of erieblt2
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2020 10:26 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Still have one resin kit for sale

Yikes! I had not heard that the NEB&W was gone! Why? What happened? I bought lots of good stuff from them when they had a hobby shop(early 90’s). The Guides they published are very useful. I agree-someone with deep pockets will hopefully step in. They could sell off sections, buildings, equipment. There is a list of whole or sections of ‘famous’/MR project layouts. We’ve poured a lot of time on the historically accurate layout in the Washington State History Museum(PSMRE). Our hope is that it will be as ‘permanent’ as is possible in the world. Bruce Chubbs ‘Sunset Valley’ is to be -hopefully-saved. Sad to think the hobby may someday be only seen in museums. Bill Smith

On May 5, 2020, at 6:59 AM, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

I think that is the kit also used for the NEB&W (RPI) fictional railroad, if anyone is so inclined.
The layout was dismantled last year and WAS going to be moved but with RPI in dire financial
straits now, who knows what will happen without a rich benefactor? I know there are some
LOADED model railroad buffs out there... :-D

Tim O'Connor

On 5/4/2020 8:01 PM, Jared Harper wrote:

I have a Rutland Car Shops resin kit for a Rutland 36' Rutland stock car.  With some work it can be bashed into a Santa Fe stock car.  Steve Sandifer did it.  My kit is for sale for $25 plus  shipping.

Jared Harper

420 Woodward Way

Athens, GA 30606

Sterling, Massachusetts