Re: Still have one resin kit for sale

Paul Doggett

As I understand it John Nehrich was very much the driving force behind the layout it’s seems shortsighted to sack him but until we know the circumstances there’s not a lot that can be said.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 5 May 2020, at 18:12, Jeff Coleman <traininsp@...> wrote:

Things not looking all that good for the new NEB&W.
RPI is renting the new space but since they fired John Nehrich there is no one to lead the way. John isn't allowed in new location or have any contact with the layout.

Jeff Coleman

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 11:29 AM Scott Kremer <skremer@...> wrote:
They have a beautiful space, much larger than before.  They just announced that the move is complete.  They expect that this move and location will be of great benefit.

Scott Kremer