Re: My superglue spouts stick to the caps

Lester Breuer

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 03:17 PM, Todd Sullivan wrote:
Todd wrote, I currently use Loctite Super Glue Ultra Liquid Control.  It comes in a squeeze bottle with a twist cap that never gets stuck, and I never have to clear the nozzle.
Todd is using it well as I use the same Loctite Super Glue Ultra Control with the black cap and the ultra control Loctite gel with the blue cap.   I have had them get stuck and broken off several tops attempting to remove them with pliers.   It happens due to glue remaining at the top of the nozzle after putting the cap back on.  I started to touch the nozzle to a paper towel before putting on the cap or just leaving the bottle set fo a time before putting cap on and have not had it happen since.  On the gel I have to scrape the nozzle ever so often with a single edge razor to remove some dried glue. And, as Todd said never have had to clear the nozzle.

 On Zap which I also use I have had stuck caps and have to clear nozzle now and then.  Again, since touching nozzle to paper towel to remove any remaining glue no stuck caps.

Lester Breuer