Re: Model Railroad 10 Year Archive 201-2019

G.J. Irwin

I don't know if this will work with the 2010-2019 archive, however I installed the 1934-1999 archive from the four (!) DVDs onto a USB 64MB "stick."  I then access the entire archive from there.  It is possible to install multiple times, as I have discovered when the first 64GB "stick" quit on me.  (They are not as stable as advertised.)

I went with that solution so that I could carry the stick with me to bring on trips, for downtime.

As noted previously by myself and others, the resolution of these digitized issues is not all that great.  I wonder if there has been any improvement with the 2010-2019 version.

Cheers,
George Irwin