Re: Model Railroad 10 Year Archive 201-2019

Nelson Moyer

The DVD files open in Adobe Reader. That’s not the problem. There is no link between issues for global search, and there is no cumulative index for manual search. In fact, there is no search engine except the Adobe Reader search engine for searches within the open file, i.e. one issue at a time.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of schmuck804_99 via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2020 10:34 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Model Railroad 10 Year Archive 201-2019

You need to strip the Digital Rights Management (DRM)
https://www.howtogeek.com/162994/how-to-strip-the-drm-from-your-kindle-ebooks-for-cross-device-enjoyment-and-archiving/

The first digital book I bought from Morning Sun would only open with a specific reader. I stripped the DRM and it opened right up.
Chris