ADMIN - let's focus on Freight Cars

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Folks,

               Gentle reminder – this is the (real) Steam-Era Freight Cars list.  It’s a place where we talk about Steam-Era Freight Cars (thank you, Captain Obvious!).  Recently we’ve strayed into some specific modeling techniques (cutting styrene strips, unclogging glue bottles), which are related to STMFC’s.  But we’ve also strayed farther afield into magazine archives, DCC sound, and the politics of a particular club.

               Let’s be self-policing and try to confine ourselves to the topic of Steam-Era Freight Cars.

Thanks,

-Jeff Aley

Deputy Moderator, RealSTMFC