Re: COHS PM Decals

Fritz Milhaupt

There is no other word for Smokebox Graphics' PM freight car and caboose decal set than "excellent". It contains lettering for PM flat cars, covered hoppers, 40- and 50-foot boxcars, 40-foot gondolas and PM cabooses.

The printing (by Cartograf) is crisp, and the artwork is accurate. One set should permit you to decal at least four assorted cars, and includes equipment trust lettering and a variety of repack and reweigh dates. This set is complete.

When I was actively making and selling decals, I'd often thought about making a "master" set for PM freight cars. Smokebox Graphics actually went ahead and did it. Excellently.

- Fritz Milhaupt
Modeling Editor, Pere Marquette Historical Society