From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Craig Wilson
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 8:15 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] COHS PM Decals (Smokebox Graphics)

Smokebox Graphics decals are printed by Cartograph (same company Speedwitch uses) and are as good as anything out there.  Not an extensive line but there is also a set for Ann Arbor RR boxcars that covers everything from the 1920's single sheath cars through the steel boxcars built 1948 to 1958.  At ten bucks for a sheet that does multiple cars, I consider it to be a good bargain.  Besides the PM and AA cars there are sets for New Haven and Buffalo Creek boxcars.

Craig Wilson