Re: Moloco instructions

Craig Wilson

Ok Don ... I get the "tongue in cheek" reference even if not everyone will.  And "MOLOCO" is also Australian for (Nick) Molo-Company.  I bought my first kit from him sitting in Dan Holbrook's garage "crew lounge" years ago.

Speaking of Moloco RBL's, I have a couple of the undec kits (one centered doors, one off-set doors) that will never get built since Nick produced RTR versions of the cars I would have used them for.  I'd be willing to part with them if anyone wanted to make me a reasonable offer (off list please).

Craig Wilson