FS: Long List of Steam Era HO Rolling Stock Kits and RTR

Allen Cain

I have a long list of HO RTR and Kits for sale with more to come.  The list is attached as a PDF file.  However, if you need to have either and Excel or a PDF mailed direct to you please ASK OFF LIST and I will zap it to you.

To be courteous to others, please send questions to me OFF LIST to allencaintn@gmail.com or just click "Reply To Sender".

This list is based on a running inventory that I have kept over the past 30 years.  Once you let me know what you are interested in I will put my hands on them and inspect them before asking for payment.

Postage will be added based on your preferred shipping method of either USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail.  If you desire, insurance can be added at your cost.

I accept PayPal FRIENDS AND FAMILY payments, PayPal Standard Payments with 3% fee added to the cost, or a check with shipment held for a week for the check to clear.

Thanks for looking!

Allen Cain