Re: Latest run of Intermountain (Wegmann) HO PFE Rebuilt Reefers

Schuyler Larrabee

I am now glad I exhibited amazing sloth about ordering these in advance . . .

Schuyler

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fred Jansz
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:25 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Latest run of Intermountain (Wegmann) HO PFE Rebuilt Reefers

Guys,
I own six R18,19 & 21 cars of their previous 'Wegmann' runs.
ALL of them had severe underframe and brake system problems, wrong heralds and or dates, etc.
So during all those years nothing -except the price- has changed so it seems...;-((
Dismantled the underframes and brake systems, mounted new improved parts.
Took the decals and paint off (they were kind of mud-ish orange) and repainted/redecaled.
Still have to refurbish 4 of them..., just like the prototypes.
cheers,
Fred Jansz