From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Huber via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:00 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Milk cars

I have 4 of the Roundhouse 40' GPEX wooden Pfaulder cars. They are very nice cars with, I'm sure, many faults but I like them. I was just looking for some bulk cars with a bit more looks appeal to them. I like the rounded top/bottom GPEX metal Pfaudler cars too.

I need to find some can cars with more appeal too. I need 40' cars so the Walthers, Athearn & BLI cars don't work for me.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 05:51:28 PM CDT, Don Burn <burn@...> wrote:

There was talk of a possible resin kit 10 years ago, but as far as I know it was never done.

Don Burn