Re: Latest run of Intermountain (Wegmann) HO PFE Rebuilt Reefers

Bill Keene

Ahh YES. So true. Just my old dog memory failing me … again.

Thanks, Ben, I appreciate the help. Now just need to get those lazy little gray cells into action. :-)

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On May 14, 2020, at 12:25 PM, Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Bill Keene asked:
"Not being an expert on box cars — or anything else — are any of these 1937 cars being offered accurate reproductions?"

In the spirit of Greg Martin, "Feed your head."  You can compare the models in question against the information here:

It's never so much about being an expert, but it's about knowing how and where to pull information.

Ben Hom