Re: Latest run of Intermountain (Wegmann) HO PFE Rebuilt Reefers

Todd Sullivan

Hi Bill,

To feed my head, I like to check Google for model freight cars that interest me.  It takes some time to look through everything Google Images throws up at you, but there are often very helpful prototype photos there.  The other online freight car image databases generally have more modern equipment and car classifications, so they are a little harder to search.  The Fallen Flags site is probably the best for older (1950s) equipment.

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org

Todd Sullivan