Re: Kadee code 88 wheels.

Raymond Stern

Please let me ask a dum question. I have been using NWSL
.088 wheel sets for more years than I choose to admit. I have
used them since before the IMR, Kadee, and Rebox .088 wheel
sets were ever available. They have three axle lengths and one
with an axle diameter that fits Atlas journals without having to
ream them out. They appear to be brass wheels and are on
metal axles. Yes I paint the wheels.

I have used them on my freight and passenger cars and have
also used their half axle .088 wheels on my diesels.

My diesels and rolling stock have operated just fine for years at
home, at the club, and at several friends layouts.

However, every time over the past three or four years .088 wheels
comes up as subject NWSL is never mentioned. Huh?

Raymond