Re: Photo: Stenciling Freshly Painted NKP Box Car 27676

mark_landgraf

How about using a 3D printer process to deliver paint thru a small bore needle ?

I'm not aware of anybody doing this.

Mark Landgraf

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:52 PM, Charles Peck
<lnnrr152@...> wrote:
Almost anything can be done if you throw enough money and time into it.
Getting paint to behave in those tight spaces would be the second challenge.
I suspect you would have to really hate decals to go the stencil method.
Doing your own pad printing might be cheaper and easier.
Chuck Peck

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 9:20 PM mvlandsw <mvlandsw@...> wrote:
I wonder if it would be possible to photo etch an HO stencil for the dimensional data so we could avoid the use of decals.

Mark Vinski