Re: Rutland House Car Color

Donald B. Valentine <riverman_vt@...>

 That's true Dennis but it's darn close to the original color that it was repainted with. I used to pass that car several
times each Sat. and Sun while working for the Green Mountain Rwy. and/or Steamtown when serving as either the
Relief Passenger Trainman or the Relief Fireman for the Riverside to Chester turn three times per day. Rich Christie's
suggestion is really of the wall as the cherry red was used only on cabeese and darn few of them at that! I will check
to see.which Accu-Paint color I have used on my Rutland boxcars tomorrow and advise further.

My best, Don Valentine