Rock Island stock car 75050

Lester Breuer

Of my resin kits to be built, the Rock Island wood stock car 75050 was the best addition to the current fleet.  Therefore, I built it.  If you are interested in the build of Rocket Express Models Rock Island Stock Car 75050 including changes and addition of parts not in the kit.  Photos and writeup of the build process including paint, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.co,/

Lester Breuer