From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of ottokroutil via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 9:14 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Santa Fe Bx-3/Bx-6 Boxcar

The storage structure along the right side of the platform has a solid back and a roof. I have room for this platform on my layout and often wondered what kind of parts were stored on the shelves there and in the open. At the risk of moderator jail, I’d also like to point it the sign over the entrance to the worker subway: “Do not spit on floor, stairs, walls or THiS SIGN” (emphasis added)😜
Fun stuff, Otto