Re: C&O MW Photos Part 2

Bill McClure

Long time lurker, but I have never posted. I am a long-time builder of, well, anything, including resin kits from the first offerings of Al W. I have also been a scratch builderĀ since the 1960s. A few years ago I got an itch to try resin casting a series of C&O cars based on its 82,000-82,999 40-ton Auto Box, Class XAB, built 1924-25 by Illinois Car. The Hocking Valley had an identical series, 83,000-83,999, built 1924 by Pullman.

So here are three versions of essentially the same car body, as-built, C&O gray MOW dress, and the later green dress.

Bill