WP purchased 210 tank cars in 1912 (60,10k cap)), 1913 (100, 10k cap)) and 1929 (50, 12,5k cap)).
After WW II, most of these were used in bilge water, diesel fuel, water, sand and other company services.
By 1950 these 210 cars were out of the ORER.
Most of them in MW/company service, many scrapped due to age.
There were no 215 WP tank cars.
Certainly not in 1955.