From: akerboomk
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:24 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] B&M Freight Equipment

I've been working on putting info of all the B&M freight equipment on the web:
   https://www.bmrrhs.org/freight-car-data/
As a lot of the cars cover the era of this list, I'm hoping this is an appropriate post.

I would appreciate feedback on the overall organization of the site, and also what info you would find useful, that isn't there (as well as any other feedback you care to give)
Reply here or (as I think my email will show up in the emails you get from groups.io) to me directly

I am also looking for more B&M data from ORERs.  The list of ones I have is here:
   https://www.bmrrhs.org/s/ORER_Data_I_Have.pdf

Unfortunately, all my planned research trips to fill in the missing ORER data have been put on hold for a bit (dang global pandemics ;-)
If anyone is interested in taking time away from modeling to scan/send me B&M data for the ones that are missing (or have legibility problems) I would much appreciate it.

Thanks...Ken Akerboom