Re: Need Scalecoat paint

Pierre Oliver

Use the email address on the website
Shaun is usually pretty good at returning emails

Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com
www.yarmouthmodelworks.com

On May 22, 2020, at 3:53 PM, Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

Sorry for this not perfectly on topic post, but . . .

I need one bottle of Scalecoat 1 Silver paint.

I started out a couple of months ago needing several colors, and found most of them, but the silver is the color I need before the others can be used.  Does anyone have leads on shops that:

  1. Might carry Scalecoat 1 and
  2. have enough stock that they’d be likely to have the silver.

I have checked most of the usual suspects, Des Plaines, Caboose in Lakewood CO (closed) and a few others.  Minuteman Scale Models, the manufacturer, hasn’t answered the phone, probably due to “stay at home” orders, for as long as I’ve been looking.  If they did “pick up at our door,” I could drive up there to get it, but . . .

Perhaps best to use the “Reply to sender” link below.

Thanks

Schuyler