Scale model supplies in St. Paul mn
651-646-7781
Joe Binish

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 3:19 PM Dave Pfeiffer <dave.pfeiffer@...> wrote:

Schuyler,

Have you checked the supplier directly?  WWW.MINUTEMANSCALEMODELS.COM.  They are the makers of Scalecoat.

Dave Pfeiffer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Schuyler Larrabee via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 3:52 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Need Scalecoat paint

Sorry for this not perfectly on topic post, but . . .

I need one bottle of Scalecoat 1 Silver paint.

I started out a couple of months ago needing several colors, and found most of them, but the silver is the color I need before the others can be used.  Does anyone have leads on shops that:

1)     Might carry Scalecoat 1 and

2)     have enough stock that they’d be likely to have the silver.

I have checked most of the usual suspects, Des Plaines, Caboose in Lakewood CO (closed) and a few others.  Minuteman Scale Models, the manufacturer, hasn’t answered the phone, probably due to “stay at home” orders, for as long as I’ve been looking.  If they did “pick up at our door,” I could drive up there to get it, but . . .

Perhaps best to use the “Reply to sender” link below.

Thanks

Schuyler