Re: Photo: Buckeye Steel Transfer Gondola

Schuyler Larrabee

Not about the car in the subject line . . .

Were the records of Buckeye (and Columbus Steel Castings) preserved at all?  I don’t remember what I was after – might have been for a locomotive driver center -  but I once contacted them and they said if I >>REALLY<< needed it, they had the drawings I was interested in at the time, but it would probably take a couple man days to locate them.  Was I willing to pay for that?

Ah, nooooo.

But I still wonder if they were preserved.

Schuyler