FS: WalthersProto National B-1 Rigid Trucks

Sam Reynolds

I have for sale 5 pair of WalthersProto National B-1 Rigid Trucks. The trucks come with 33” metal wheels and metal axles (Walthers #920-2001). All 5 pair of trucks are in their original, unopened packaging from Walthers. I’m asking $45 for the 5 pair of trucks plus shipping (USPS Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box $8.30). Photos of the trucks can be provided upon request. I accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders for payment. If interested please contact me off list.

Sam Reynolds