Re: Southern Pacific GS Gondola Question

dh30973

A good portion of the DA parts were re packaged Grandt Line parts. Same parts, just less in the package. Grandt did use re-grind for some of their parts, not saying which. Before I bought Cannon and Company after Gordon’s death, he told me he saved his sprues and incomplete parts to take to Grandt. So they could re grind them. Gordon never used re grind.

Some of the other DA parts were made by another tool maker, Joel Berling, who also used regrind. But he did not do the gondola.

Dave Hussey