Re: StLB&M 1944 AAR DD Boxcar - C&BT Upgrade #6

lsittler

My apologies. I have only been on this list for about 5 months and am learning all the time. Had no idea lists like this existed and am truly a neophyte. I appreciate all the information that is available here. Unfortunately, I don’t know yet how to access things and appreciate everyone’s indulgence. Les

From: Benjamin Hom
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 7:50 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] StLB&M 1944 AAR DD Boxcar - C&BT Upgrade #6

Les Sittler asked:
"May I ask if the sources you quote are available, i.e . the Richard Hendrickson articles and the Ed Hawkins spreadsheets?"

The Hawkins spreadsheets can be found here:

Recommend list members bookmark this link and/or download the files as they've been referred to repeatedly on this list, yet people keep forgetting the information exists.

Ben Hom