Re: More C&O MW Cars

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford

Fenton and Friends,

Yesterday when I went back, only the links were attached to the post. They took me to the io home page for a log in. Obviously something is different. THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR THE SITE MANAGER!

If anyone is desperate for the images I posted, drop me an off-group email to mallardlodge1000_AT_gmail.com and I will send them as attachments to my response. I think when I get all the MW cars scanned up, I will add a couple more albums to the io site.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff
Mallard Lodge in the Heart of Ole Virginia  🦆

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 9:00 AM O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:
I'm with you on that as well
Fenton

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 7:25 AM Ben Sullivan <ben.sullivan75@...> wrote:
Is it just me or can anyone else not see the attached images? Recently a few seemingly random messages have had images attached that I cannot see, but replies that indicate the contrary. Just curious. Thanks!
--
Ben Sullivan
Brookeville, MD

--