LV box cars 5700-5899, 5900-5999 blt 1929 photos

Eric Lombard

Good morning from northern Illinois where the weather feels like New Orleans...

I would very much appreciate if someone could share ACF builder photos of the LV auto cars in the subject line: Builder lots 824 and 825.  I've had no luck finding them in the usual sites.

Perhaps, baring builder photos, someone might have service  photos of cars in original series serials to share. All but one however had been rebuilt and renumbered by 1947

Thank you for any help you might be able to offer.

Eric Lombard
Homewood, IL