Bill

It sure does .

Paul Doggett

On 28 May 2020, at 16:51, Bill Keene via groups.io <bill41@...> wrote:

That looks to be a USRA 0-6-0 oil burner. A perfect locomotive for a short short line.

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On May 28, 2020, at 8:45 AM, Garth Groff and Sally Sanford <mallardlodge1000@...> wrote:

Paul,

There is a photo of Evangeline 0-6-0 6920 at this location: https://sites.google.com/site/steamlocomotivephotographs2/xdk . Be patient. It takes a while to load, as there are a mess of photos on this site.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🦆

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 10:06 AM Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
James

Thank you very much, I will pass this on to my friend in Louisiana.

Paul Doggett.   England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 28 May 2020, at 15:04, james murrie via groups.io <bi291=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Per the Feb. 1951 Official Guide it ran from Belle Chaney (Evangeline Jct.), Louisiana to Greer, LA, 2.2 miles. Connected at Evangeline Jct with the Rock Island.
Jim Murrie